Licensing & Contracting
Follow these three really simple steps to contracting with Securus America
STEP #1: Read the Helpful Startup Guide
The Securus "All Aboard" Check Sheet
STEPS 1: Securus and Carrier Contracting!
- Familiarized myself with the Securus website (www.securusamerica.com)
- Clicked on the “Licensing & Contracting” tab
- Watched the X-Press e-Contracting Video Tutorial
- Fully completed the Securus X-Press e-Contracting process
- Received my “Welcome” email from Cesar Justiniano (Contracting / Field Force Support) or Scott Sadek (Contracting Coordinator) confirming receipt of my contracting paperwork. (I will receive this email within 3 business days of submission.)
- Received my Errors & Omissions Insurance information from Mark Szafman (Special Projects Coordinator) and have acquired my policy. I realize the importance of protecting myself, my business and my family by way of proper insurance.
- Submitted all required documents: (Insurance License, Voided Check, Anti-Money Laundering Certificate, Errors & Omissions Declaration Page)
STEPS 2: My Training, My leads & My Sales Tools!
- Received my “Securus Training” email from Russell Ippoliti (National Training Director), along with an invitation to the first weekly training webinar. (I will receive this email within 2 business days from completing X-Press Contracting)
- Registered for my first weekly training webinar.
- Received my login credentials via email, providing me with my website credentials so I can log into the agent portal on www.securusamerica.com (I will receive this email within 2 business days from receiving the “Welcome” Email from Scott or Cesar)
- Reviewed the backend of www.securusamerica.com and have studied all training materials.
- Consulted and processed my lead order with my manager and Graig (Director of Leads Management). I will always make sure that I have enough leads in my inventory.
- Received my “Securus Sales Supplies” email from Matt Bauer, along with an outline of Securus Sales Materials.
- Ordered my Securus New Agent Starter Package from the Securus Store, found on the agent portal on www.securusamerica.com (Securus New Agent Starter Package Includes: Photo/Identification Badge, Securus Delivery Notices, Securus Business Cards, Securus Client Flip Chart Easel Presentation, Securus Agent Manual, Securus Pen, Securus Padfolio w/ calculator)*
- Role played sales techniques with my manager. For additional information, I will reach out to Russell Ippoliti (National Training Director)
- Went on a few ride-alongs with an agent or manager to better understand and see the Securus Sales System in action.
STEPS 3: Getting to Work!
- All of my supplies organized and I am ready to go. I have my applications, supplemental forms, rate cards and all product software loaded on my computer!